Do you need help putting together some KPIs for Public Relations, PR?
In the spirit of FOC giving, here to gift you some roles to form the JD for your public relations head, manage or officer.
Here we go!
1. Generate strategic PR plans that can be implemented on a budget
2. Generate and implement highly creative stakeholder relationship programmes –media (mainstream/online), internal comms ideas, etc.
3. Regularly update the company blog – very indispensable
4. Put together some proactive crisis management plan no matter how peripheral
5. Identify creative stunts for reputation building/management and stakeholder relationship management
6. Engage content marketing as own way of contributing to marketing and sales for the company
7. Try to rethink the press release presentation in this age of digital
8. Research and generate pocket-friendly, yet effective CSR ideas
9. What plans to strategically manage the CEO/GMD, the C-suite in the age of social media? You don’t want the CEO to plunge the company into reputation crisis simply by one small, ‘innocent’ tweet. Again oga must not fire a staff member on social media o. LOLzz.
What other roles should be included? Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or if all you want is some detail on any of the roles, kindly tell us which?